26 August 2012

Intentions, Invocations and Images


www.celticmythmoon.com

"You were born with the creative power of the universe at the tip of your tongue." 
Mildred Hinckley

The spoken word carries within it powerful creational forces. This is as it should be, because we are Creator Beings with creator abilities, albeit drastically limited when we fell into limited consciousness eons ago. Obviously there is so much to be said about creating with words, but this post will just cover spoken intentions as a spiritual tool for raising our vibrations. Sometimes just hearing ourselves speak the words will add to our conviction, and sometimes our own cells need to hear these words out loud.

These verbal intentions are suggestions only and you should always go with what feels best and most comfortable for you. To further enhance the power of these intentions, we can visualise appropriate images to accompany them. For example, when we give an intention to create a sacred space, we could use an image of sparkling diamond particles of Light streaming in and surrounding us. Allow that imagination to take you to magical places!


Creating Sacred Space
"I now create a sacred space of Light and Love around me and my home. I ask that this space be blessed with high vibrations of Source Energy, keeping it safe and sacred."


DNA Encodement and Activation
"I  now ask and intend for the full activation of my 12-strand DNA, and a complete clearing of all limiting patterns and beliefs that still exist on a cellular level."
(This is based on an invocation by Anrita Melchizedek.)

"Please encode me with your codes, frequencies and fire letters needed for Ascension."
(This is based on an invocation by Crystalai.)


Releasing Limitations
"I now give permission and ask to release all residual, stuck and limiting karma and energies that no longer serve me as an Ascended Being. I bless them for all their gifts and now release them with love and blessings."


Clearing Negative Energies
"I command all negative entities and beings to leave me and my space, now and forever, I call upon the Light and Love vibrations to fill my home and keep it safe and sacred."
(Paraphrased from Greg Giles...I think...)


Daily Living
"To my guides and all of those who are assisting me in my evolutionary journey on Earth: It is my intention that I be successful. It is my intention that I receive love and give love in all things that I do. It is my intention that I have a good time and that I be provided for with prosperity according to my needs. It is my intention that I not become overly enamoured of the material world. (Thank you.)"
(Bringers of the Dawn, Barbara Marciniak - words in brackets are mine.)


Higher Guidance
"I am in Divine Guidance. I am always at the right place at the right time. Everything I do is orchestrated for my higher growth, my higher consciousness and my higher evolution."
(Bringers of the Dawn, Barbara Marciniak)


Underscoring Intentions
"I intend that this come about effortlessly."
(Bringers of the Dawn, Barbara Marciniak)

These are just some examples of how we can use spoken  intentions in our quest to raise our vibrational frequencies. Use them or create your own :)

No comments:

Post a Comment