12 August 2012

The Founders on Earth History - Sal Rachel


Crop circle near Chilbolton August 2001

History was a subject I dreaded but endured in school. It was my least favourite class; I was extremely grateful when I no longer had to put up with it in the later years. However, what I find totally fascinating is Real History -- the version that has been hidden or suppressed. If I were learning that in school, I would be looking forward to History lessons every time.

I already have posted a couple of perspectives about Earth's History here, and here's another one. This is from the perspective of The Founders, the creators of the humanoid species in the Lyra sector. Presented in 10 parts, The Founders take us an a historical journey from the formation of the Universe many billions of years ago, through Earth's formation 4.5 billion years ago, the Galactic Wars, Lemuria, Atlantis, Egypt, and even a section about Yeshua. Our Earth, the Blue Jewel of the Galaxy, has been the stage for numerous experiences of polarity for millions and millions of years.

This is quite a long read (10 parts) but I found it very interesting. The link I've given will take you to the page of Sal Rachele's channelings; scroll down a bit to locate the specific links for "The Founders on Earth History".

**Note:  The picture of the Chilbolton "Face" at top has been speculated to be the image of The Founders ("God created man in his own image"). It appeared next to what has been widely accepted as the "response" to a message that SETI sent in 1974 from Arecibo.

No comments:

Post a Comment