26 August 2012

Ultimate Test of Faith



There is a sense of lull that has descended, at least for me. It feels like the calm before the storm...whatever that "storm" is supposed to be. It is a space filled with nothingness, yet so potently alive with...well, particles of that "storm". I'd like to think that this "storm" is the same as what has been referred to as The Event. I'd also like to think that we are drawing close to it, whatever it may be.

I had mentioned earlier this month that I had reached a point where I just didn't want to read any more messages or listen to any opinions or analysis of what is going on, or what happened or didn't happen. This feeling has continued, although I have begun to read/listen/watch again, albeit selectively. Very selectively.

Wes Annac posted something that echoed how I feel, and I left a comment there saying that it seems to me like the caterpillar "cocooning up" in the chrysalis prior to the metamorphosis of becoming a butterfly. I have disconnected so much already this year, and find that I am disconnecting even more, if that's at all possible. Well, yes, it actually is possible, but perhaps not very practical unless I move myself to some remote island free from all 3D "responsibilities" such as raising kids, paying bills, getting groceries.

I have, at this point in time, ceased being concerned about conflicting messages or information. I just take in what I feel I can, and leave the rest. Not so much exercising discernment (which we must always do), more of not really "caring". Because ultimately, it doesn't matter. This is the ultimate test of faith -- not in someone's opinions or information, not in some Higher Being's message, not in the "trend" of the day. It is the ultimate test of faith in Self. Going within, finding the connection and Divine Wisdom that's in all of us. We just need to trust that it's there, waiting for us.

How much do we trust our Inner Guidance and allow It to show us our next step?
How much faith do we have to allow full integration with our Higher Self?
How much can we surrender to Divine Will?

In the midst of the noise "out there", the need to switch off and tune-in to our Higher Self is crucial.

No comments:

Post a Comment