Umm...yes. This is an interesting clip ( >4 minutes) with lots of information. I've read quite a bit about crystal skulls over the years, and yet I wasn't aware that this Mitchell-Hedges Skull had movable jaws until I watched this video! Thanks to Harun Yahya for enlightening me :)
The video highlights these as well:
- The skull is made from same substance as today's microchips i.e. piezoelectric silicon dioxide
- Able to produce its own electricity (same concept as orgonites, which never "run out" of energy)
- Both upper and lower parts of skull made of same piece of quartz crystal
- Modern equipment would not be able to produce the same level of finesse without shattering the crystal
- Looking inside the eye sockets will enable one to see the whole room reflected within the skull.