29 September 2014

Sylphs Flying High!



I would like to end today's session of posting with something nice, so here are more Sylph pictures, which I'll also be adding to the Spirits in the Sky page  :)

This post is, in part, encouraged by yet another beautiful synchronicity. I was just making a mental note on Saturday to share some Sylph pictures, and to say that I never cease to be awed and amazed at the incredibly beautiful Sylphs appearing on a daily basis, increasing in both number and size ever since the December 2012 Solstice. Then today, a dear reader wrote in to say that she's also a Sylph-fan...and well, that was the nudge I needed to post this.

At the same time, I do read that some places are still getting chemtrailed, and I sincerely intend that your skies will soon be overrun by these gorgeous Sky Beings.

**Please don't judge them by my photos, I'm only using a simple phone camera and I'm no professional photographer :)


No comments:

Post a Comment