20 October 2014

Nearing the Activations of Our Divine Nervous Systems ~ Aluna Joy Yaxk'in ~ 17 October 2014


I definitely find many elements of this message that I can resonate with, especially the dream-state where major changes occur. I also remember the indescribable period after December 2012 when...okay let's not go there :)  Anyway, I felt this "nothingness" that Aluna talks about, especially in the first half of the year. I had described it as a period where we had to wait for new missions to be issued, given that we've been literally dragged across the timeline which placed us firmly on an Ascension path (what with time-loops and all that).

Back to this message...

Source: Aluna Joy Yaxk'in fb

Last night I had another travel dream. I do this quite often, and it is so fun. No jet lag and no packing! This time we were in PALENQUE, Mexico. Palenque is my favorite temple site of all time . . . that is if you pushed me to choose over so many amazing places. This site has given me so much. Read my first experience in Palenque in 1990. It is a crazy story! http://www.alunajoy.com/2003jan.html

In my dream, our group had just arrived in Palenque, and we entered the site for the first time. We explored the sacred water falls and then followed the trail up to the main plaza. I knew at least one of the group members, Joyti from New Zealand (oddly this will be the first time she is not coming with us to Palenque). She came alone this time, and I could see that she was in a very deep process. Then I noticed that our entire group (about 20 of us) were falling into a deep space where we could barely walk or keep our eyes open. Palenque had a surreal feel to it, and it was very soft and dreamy. In the past, I was told that Palenque would anchor a new crystal/golden city around the time of the shift of the ages. Since this cycle is about 26,000 years long, I figure we are about the equivalent of about two to three days into this new cycle.

Now . . . according to my teacher Pearl Dorris of the original "I AM" era, sometimes the Ascended Masters will encourage us to take a deep nap, so they can download profound teachings. This was what was happening to us in this moment. In the space in between being fully awake and fully asleep, there is a place where all the good stuff happens! You can get there as well when meditating. I am sure you that those of you who are reading this have touched this space many times before.

Please continue reading here.

No comments:

Post a Comment