26 November 2014

Making the Choice for Change, The Galactic Seed of Individuality, Divine Transmission of Photons ~ Jose Sanchez ~ 25 November 2014

Peaceful Sunrise by QAuZ
Source: Absolute Radiance

Making the choice for change
Lately I have been experiencing a myriad of feelings and thinking a million thoughts a minute. Why has that been happening to me? The answer is very simple, I have changed myself and transformed. A much greater part of one of my highest aspects of my multidimensional self has descended and I am left feeling more human than ever.

Through that descent I am now seeing much more clearly what our entire mission as humans has always been; to manifest the divine in physical form. The only difference this time is that we can no longer neglect the basic human aspect. In the past the human side was discarded as ascension took place. In this new time we are manifesting the divine in our physical forms and learning to value the physical vehicle much more. The value is placed because we are beginning to understand that even our physical cells are completely amazing and divine themselves.

Even our ego can no longer just be denied or neglected or even vanquished. Banishing the ego is not even the point any more. Simply said our belief system has to be unlearned. I honestly spend every day trying to unlearn everything I have learned and to transform myself in the purity of the nothingness that is left behind. I digressed, I wanted to say that even that part of us, that consciousness that makes up the energy and the particles of what composes the ego, like everything else can be transformed. We can reprogram it to behave differently and to be a powerful ally in this our physical reality.

By choosing to accept every angle and aspect of what comprises our human selves we can make huge strides in our growth. For so long I like many others have battled my ego through the belief system I had that it was bad. I meditated with the intention to rid myself of all ego. Until my higher self and several masters explained to me in detail that it isn’t the ego that needs to be destroyed but the need to rid ourselves of something so crucial and necessary in this our reality. I was also told how even at the higher levels the part of our energetic make up deemed the “ego” is such a powerful tool that in fact grants us our unique individuality.

Please continue reading here.

No comments:

Post a Comment