30 December 2014

2014 Recap: Oh Gawd, Do We Have To? ~ Denise LeFay ~ 29 December 2014


In her usual tell-it-like-it-is style, Denise LeFay wraps up what this year has been for her, and she is in many ways representative of the swathe of Ascension-ers that is making its blessed way forwards.

I'll ramble on a bit so if you wish to get to her update straightaway, just click on the link at the bottom ;)

I'll summarise this update from Denise by briefly drawing a parallel to some aspects of my own life (and for many others too!). Much as I prefer to confine myself to my own home (especially when there's a shift going on, and don't we know that these shifts are occurring almost every week!) I have usually found to my great dismay that I have to be with people or in a public place. This has been ongoing for a couple of years now, intensifying this year as the frequency of the shifts increased.

I have since come to understand that this is how it must be, because no matter how much I plan to stay home, something always crops up that requires me to be "out there". It wasn't until the middle of this year that I resigned myself to accepting the situation, finally understanding and accepting that my role is to be in the midst of people, in very public places, acting as a conduit/amplifier/transmitter...or whatever is required of me in service to the Light.

Please head here for Denise's wrap-up of 2014. She mentions Aluna Joy's message, which you can read here.

No comments:

Post a Comment