09 December 2014

Are You A Transmission Bridge For Humanity Too? ~ Katelon Jeffereys ~ 2 December 2014

Source: Empower and Balance

There’s been a lot of talk about ascension symptoms and I agree that these are real. And I’ve also read a few channeled messages about people like me who are also processing various aspects of humanity’s challenges through their bodies. Are you one of these, too?

I grew up very ill, and have also experienced several bizarre injuries. I’ve spent countless hours doing clearing and healing work on myself, and spent thousands of dollars and hours going to other healers of all kinds with only limited results. I’ve had people attack me, stating how I can call myself a holistic healer when I am still on medications for my asthma symptoms. And yet my lung doctor looks with marvel at the fact that I am able to maintain aerobic activity daily with clinically 50% lung capacity. Most people with this are housebound and often bedridden. Something within me has kept me alive all this time when doctors said I’d be dead by 30. I believe it is Spirit, keeping me alive to do the work I am doing now to assist in ousting the dark and bringing forth the light, as well as future work I am here to do.

At the same time, it has become clearer to me that a big part of these ailments I have suffered, mentally, physically and emotionally, is those struggles of humanity that I am processing through my body, the choppy waters pictured in the photo above. In the sessions John and I do together, we have asked about my healing, as we have put a concerted effort into this within our sessions, calling upon help from a vast array of spiritual and other dimensional beings. We have been told that we have done as much as we can do until the planetary shift into Oneness, as what is left within my body is part of a contract I took on at birth, a way to assist humanity and lighten its burden as it has struggled against all the dark technologies it has been subjected to.

I am offering this information for those of you have struggled in a similar way, to perhaps give you another perspective of what might be happening for you. Of course all of humanity has suffered greatly from the vast dark technologies that have infiltrated our water, soil, food, homes, and bodies, through mind control; the veil; the quarantine; fluoride in the water; toxins in our food/air/soil; toxic beliefs in most institutions; designed to limit and enslave, etc. So to take on this contract to assist humanity in this way is just a heavier load.

Please continue reading here.

No comments:

Post a Comment