24 December 2014

Christmas Transmission - Judy Satori - 23 December 2014

wallpapergang.com
I'm on the move with very little time to post (which is why there are no incidental images), and I've not yet listened to this but I want to get it out now so you can listen.

This is Judy's introduction to the transmission:

The Christmas Message this year includes a blessing from the Angels and a gift of Insight.  This energy will give you greater clarity of purpose and lead to effortless, positive changes as you move into 2015.

Listen as many times as you feel guided to listen.

I personally plan to listen daily for the 12 days of Christmas, until January 6, to usher in momentum as I begin the year ahead.

with love, Judy x

You can access the audio here.

I hope this link works... I'm doing this on my phone so capabilities are limited.

No comments:

Post a Comment