26 December 2014

Holidays Wishes and an Invitation! ~ Katelon Jeffereys ~ 24 December 2014


Source: Empower and Balance
Photo taken Dec. 22, 2014, Pacific Beach Boardwalk, San Diego, CA by Katelon Jeffereys

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Joyful Kwanzaa, and Magical Yuletide, whatever holiday you celebrate now…and if you don’t, then happy love season, happy light returning! It truly is time to get ready to celebrate light being restored on this planet, with every human restoring a conscious connection with Source, and freedom in all ways.

I wanted to take this time to thank all my readers, all those who follow my blog, “like” my posts and/or comment. I am grateful for your readership and participation. You make this blog writing worthwhile.

The negotiations for the physical surrender of the dark are still in progress but I don’t believe it will take much longer. Soon we will have the world I have worked for since it’s beginning.

Sunset Dec 24 2014 Pacific Beach San Diego CAI was walking on the beach tonight and came upon this very magical sunset…..
It seemed to me there were ET ships hidden in the clouds as it looked so majestic. The string of clouds in the lower sky, on the right, reminded me of Arabic writing.

On my walk back, in the dark, on the beach, gazing at houses lit with Christmas lights, I was led to start chanting. I hadn’t chanted in quite awhile. The words started out softly first…..

  
I surrender to the earth, I surrender to the sky
I surrender to the water, I surrender to the fire
I am one with the universe and the universe is one with me
I am home, I belong here
I can move here, I am free

Occasionally, since I have struggled with breathing this lifetime, I would substitute the word “breathe’ for “move”.

Without conscious effort, the chanting became louder and louder and more powerful, and soon I felt i was chanting as a representative of humanity, AND singing to the entire planet, the sound surrounding the planet, bringing harmony and balance back to all as it installed the Oneness to all.

Please continue reading here.

No comments:

Post a Comment