21 December 2014

Evidence of a New World ~ Aluna Joy Yaxkin ~ 19 December 2014

I was strongly guided to use an image of a dove in the post just before this one (from Katelon Jeffereys and her call to action)...and Aluna mentions the dove in her update! If I encounter synchronicity, I stop and pay attention, give blessings and gratitude, and just know that all is in perfect Divine order :)  This update from Aluna is short and very interesting, very positive, just plain good news!

Source: Aluna Joy fb

The new world is beginning to anchor upon Earth. A presence of new divine light will give us all hope that the dreams we have been holding in our hearts are about to sprout! We are becoming new world Shamans! We have come back from a sacred site pilgrimage with the new evidence.

I use sacred sites as my evolution / consciousness barometers. I was called to be in Palenque, Mexico over the dates in mid-December. It did not disappoint me, or our fantastic group members that Spirit divinely organized for us. We traveled to the jungle temples to witness something new that was birthing on Earth. it is a new sacred tree of life and with it comes new cosmic plasma and a sacred staff to anchor it. I feel we were bathed in this new energy. We may not understand the immense scope of what we witnessed and absorbed, but we now know without a doubt that the calendar cycle reboot is about over, and the new visions will begin to anchor. (Yahoo) SO . . . HAPPY HOLY-DAYS EVERYONE!


Please continue reading here.

No comments:

Post a Comment