06 January 2015

Love Is REALLY All We Need ~ Katelon Jeffereys ~ 5 January 2015

Source: Empower and Balance

This post is an update/progress report about the work I was led to do on Jan. 1st, to help assist in the final dark surrender contract signing and leading to the roll out of the light agenda. But first…a story….

At the place I’m presently staying I’ve been doing various activities from organizing, cleaning, giving massages to my host and her family, some house maintenance stuff and gardening.  I’d been working on yard clean up and weeding for days, putting in an hour to one and a half hours a day.   Now I happen to like clover, have often used red clover for medicinal purposes, but to my host’s thinking, it is a weed, therefore it needs to be pulled and discarded.  On Jan. 1st, I was working to weed a long row of a short hedge.  There was quite a bit of clover sticking through. At first, I was just picking the tops one by one, which was not only time consuming but I realized I wasn’t getting the root, and so it would regrow.  So then I started pulling the prickly hedge apart to get down toward the ground. Even though my hands got scratched up, I found that if I took the time to get near the root and main stem, the plant with several branches and thus tops, came out easily with one pull and more was accomplished.   While noticing this, I was hit with the guidance that if John and I, with the help of the team, could identify the main person stonewalling the complete physical surrender and signing of the surrender agreement contract, and apply some technique or pressure, he would shift and thus shift the entire group stonewalling and the surrender could go through.

Later, while talking to John, I shared my information given to me and the work I was feeling guided to do.  John listened but was going through his own process that day and unable to do a session.  I told him that I was guided to do it alone.  It took me a few hours to feel the time was right to do the session.  I often will do an abbreviated invocation of the team and cast a sacred circle to work alone while I am around the house, at the beach or on a walk, but that day, I was led to call in the complete light team and also team of observers that John and I normally call in and to cast the circle fully in the manner we typically use.

As John has mentioned in his blog http://www.freedom4humanity.wordpress.com these sessions are like meetings but created in sacredness, with great care taken to make sure we are protected, that we are fully under cosmic and universal law, on the timeline of Oneness, receiving and sharing information from only the highest truth and highest sources.  They are conducted like business meetings with spiritual activities included.  John and I are there as advisers and consultants,  in service to the team and the light agenda.  I addressed the whole team, sharing my gardening story and the guidance I had received, then asked if it was true, was there really just one kingpin person that if he could be reached and shifted, it would shift all the rest and allow the surrender to take place. The answer given was yes.  So I then asked what I could do to support or bring about that person shifting. I was told if I would channel love and light to that person, the shift would happen.

Please continue reading here.

No comments:

Post a Comment