24 January 2015

We Are Spirit ~ Lisa Transcendence Brown ~ 21 January 2015


Another fabulous (if somewhat irate...) reminder that we are Divine Beings and that merging with our own Divinity is paramount.

Source: Transcending Consciousness

Yesterday was an amazing day and then a bizarre day and then a constricting day while being expansive in other ways...... Can we say colliding realities again? This happens every time we move from program to program... The glitch in the hologram/matrix, Quantum Entanglement as all collides while the old programs are deleted/move out and new ones move in for solidifying the new realities here....

It seems where there are BOXES of the MIND present, it's becoming harder and harder to be around this. We are in a MAGNIFICATION PERIOD/SPACE where visibility and FEELING is at an all-time high. Seeing & feeling the limitations of others has become pronounced, seeing/feeling the projections of other's uncleared stuff being projected out as a part of their reality feels very constricting at times, as if we are being squished back into an old box, and we are, for that box is the gridwork/frame of the old realities/dimensions that we have left behind....

I have been shocked recently to see the old old old beliefs and mindsets surfacing that, in my reality, left long ago. Obliterating limits and to see others still hold that has been quite an eye opener for me. I had NO idea some of these mindsets still existed AMONG SPIRITUAL TEACHERS (this is what is mind-boggling here). I use the word teacher, only as a representation, as someone telling another their perceptions of what to do on their "spiritual journey" here.

I went to an event recently and they were assisting others in opening up to connect to their higher self. They finished by saying "be sure to disconnect & close your connection down when you are finished as you don't want to leave that open"... and I am like "WHAT?????????????????????????????????"!!!! Are you kidding me? WE do not close down to our higher self, we do not stop listening anymore. We OPEN UP TOTALLY, FULLY AND WE BECOME BEST FRIENDS WITH OUR HIGHER SELVES AND WE TURN OUR ENTIRE EXISTENCE over to it. We give up the need to drive or run the show, we allow for dizzy and "too much energy" in every moment. WE are here to EMBODY... not have a casual "Oh, can I connect for a moment and get some help and now you can go away until I need you again" mentality anymore. That was the old program, the old way.

Please continue reading here.
 

3 comments:

  1. BRAVO!!!

    I loved this part (LOL!):

    "They finished by saying "be sure to disconnect & close your connection down when you are finished as you don't want to leave that open"... and I am like "WHAT?????????????????????????????????"!!!! Are you kidding me? WE do not close down to our higher self, we do not stop listening anymore. We OPEN UP TOTALLY, FULLY AND WE BECOME BEST FRIENDS WITH OUR HIGHER SELVES AND WE TURN OUR ENTIRE EXISTENCE over to it."

    I'm 100% with Lisa! Whenever I "connect" to Higher Self, I just imagine myself (with both my physical and astral bodies) filled with perfect, brilliant golden-white Light, direct from Source. I figure as long as I'm "blazing away", there's no room for any "darkness" to sneak in.

    Anytime I feel less than "brilliant", I just "recharge" by breathing in deeply. I envision more of that Light coming in, only to blast right on out again from my heart-center--continuing on to all corners of the Universe in infinity. I don't see it as a "protection" thing as much as an intention to help spread as much Light and Love as I can.

    The time for fear-driven practices is so "yesterday". We're all powerful beings in our own right. We just don't always realize it. Now is the time to accept, embrace, and step forward in all our Brilliance!

    With Love,

    Stargazer

    ReplyDelete