17 February 2015

"Ready To Go"... ~ Part 2

Image Source

This is an unexpected addition to the post ("Ready To Go" ~ Part 1) I wrote a couple of days ago. I just added "Part 1" to the title of the first post, because I hadn't expected to write more about my experience. That was what the human-Grace thought :)

Shortly after writing that post, I realised that I wasn't finished with it. There was more information coming in, and I decided to leave it for a couple of days to see if it goes away, or if it persists. That's what I do sometimes, sort of like a self-test to see if the information needs further attention. Well, here I am, with Part 2 :)  And please, as always, if this does not resonate with you, just ignore and move on :)

The additional message that I need to share is that we are being asked to "get out of the way". And no, this is not meant in a harsh or commanding way at all; more elaboration is required to attain a more in-depth layer of comprehension.

In general, we have severely under-estimated the degree of complexity and level of complication of the unseen and hidden. There are far bigger events occurring, far greater plans at hand. We have reached the stage where we need to acknowledge that we don't have the bigger picture (in all honestly, we never did!) and we don't always know what's actually happening. I'm reminded of what Kryon via Lee Carroll said many years ago, "Things are not what they seem." I get that the situation at this point in time is rather sensitive and critical.

Therefore, "getting out of the way" means that we need to allow all that needs to take place, unhindered. And here is where it gets tough for me, because when I asked for more details, what I understood the answer to be is that we need to stop jumping into situations that may have been well-intended, but could very quickly hamper positive progress. Like what? To be perfectly honest, I don't know for sure. That's why it's tough for me...sorry :/  But that explains in better detail why I was pushed back by Mother Gaia in my vision when I was about to step forward. I wasn't supposed to do that, at least not for now ~ I had to get out of the way. She needs to go first. And by "She" I get that it also means all the Cosmic Forces that are involved in this final and complete push into Light. "The Great Hosts of Heaven"...that's the term that just came to me.

So, this is the human-Grace talking now. Perhaps it could mean no more asking "when", no more demanding proof, no more squabbling, no more who's-right-who's-wrong, no more judging, no more low-vibrational-anything! And this may not sit well with some, but I can't help but feel that it's also time to maybe stay out of the astral realms. I believe that it's not the best place to be for now. Please note that Cobra has also mentioned this in one of his recent updates (or interviews?) but that's what I feel, too.

What we can, and must do, however is to continue building and anchoring our own Light. This is very crucial, and I get that utterly clearly. Global meditations (like the recent reminder by Cobra) are great, as well as helping out each other to raise the collective vibrational frequencies.

Be patient, be positive.

Be Light, and shine that forth as brightly as you can! Namaste ;)



2 comments:

  1. Great post, Grace! As soon as I read it, this came to mind:

    We Are the Ones We've Been Waiting For

    You have been telling the people that this is the Eleventh Hour.

    Now you must go back and tell the people that this is The Hour.

    And there are things to be considered:

    Where are you living?

    What are you doing?

    What are your relationships?

    Are you in right relation?

    Where is your water?

    Know your garden.

    It is time to speak your Truth.

    Create your community. Be good to each other. And do not look outside yourself for the leader.

    This could be a good time!

    There is a river flowing now very fast. It is so great and swift that there are those who will be afraid. They will try to hold on to the shore. They will feel they are being torn apart, and they will suffer greatly.

    Know the river has its destination. The elders say we must let go of the shore, push off into the middle of the river, keep our eyes open, and our heads above the water. See who is in there with you and celebrate.

    At this time in history, we are to take nothing personally. Least of all, ourselves. For the moment that we do, our spiritual growth and journey comes to a halt.

    The time of the lone wolf is over. Gather yourselves!

    Banish the word struggle from your attitude and your vocabulary.

    All that we do now must be done in a sacred manner and in celebration.

    We are the ones we've been waiting for.

    —The Elders Oraibi, Arizona Hopi Nation

    As I interpret things, the "Higher Realms" and our "Higher Selves" have given us the tools we need to do what needs to be done. It's time for us to let go and "go with the flow". We don't need to hang onto the sides of the river anymore...we know how to "swim" and we can always hang onto each other!

    I'm ready to push off...I'll see you in the middle. It's gonna be a FUN ride!!!

    With Love,

    Stargazer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Stargazer :) Each time I come across that Hopi wisdom, I can't help but go "Yess!! Let's do that...NOW!!" :)

      I like what you said, "...we know how to "swim" and we can always hand onto each other!". Well said :) Namaste

      Delete