15 February 2015

"Ready To Go".... ~ Part 1

antilous.deviantart.com

Over the past two days, I had been having an internal debate with myself over a recent vision which accompanied my usual meditation. Some may know that I'm generally not very keen in sharing these visions on my blog for personal reasons as well as doubt over their validity, so I usually go through this process of vacillating between 'yes' and 'no' before I finally write it down, or simply let it go.

The latest Gaia Portal made up my mind. I was happily reading it and when I got to the last line ~ "Scattered energies now align for a “Final Push” ~ I thought to myself oh.my.goddess....

The current "ritual" I do when I wrap up my meditation is to go through a short gratitude visualisation for Mother Gaia. Two days ago, however, something else occurred. I felt that my whole body (physical? etheric?) was being "secured" onto Mother Gaia. The best way I can describe it is the scene from "Star Trek: First Contact" where Captain Picard and Worf had to put on their gravity boots before confronting a Borg outside their ship. The boots kept them firmly secured to the hull of their ship as they went outside where there was insufficient/zero gravity. That is how it felt like, as if I was being firmly secured by Mother Gaia. And yes, I did feel safe and secure!

The next scene followed, and it was even more surprising. I saw the personification of Mother Gaia, resplendant in "battle gear". Now, this requires further clarification. "Battle gear" was what I "got". But I also knew simultaneously that it wasn't what we would normally think of as some sort of war. Mother Gaia's personification was adorned in a most stunning outfit, gleaming with bejewelled Light from head to toe. It wasn't a "girly" sort of splendour; on the contrary, I knew it to be serious, almost masculine in a femine way. "Balanced" or "integrated" would be a great word to use. Sorry, it's not easy to adequately describe something so visually magnificent.

fhelalr.deviantart.com
I was standing next to Mother Gaia. It could also be a Goddess Being, but at that time I knew her as Mother Gaia. What looked like some sort of boundary was practically a step ahead of us. Then it appeared as if I was about to step forward, but she put her hand out and gently pushed me back so that I was a little behind her, still at her side. And that was the end of my vision.

It left me with the deep impression that Mother Gaia is "ready to go". It's like the time has come for her to "do her thing" :)

I also feel that we too, need to be ready. For what? I don't know, I don't have the answers. I can't call up visions at will, they come to me when they come to me. I can only hope that it's not long more to go before Mother Gaia gets to doing her thing...   :)

So here I go again...continue our inner work, raise our vibrations and do what we can do in our own way to be in service and accelerate the process. Namaste!


8 comments:

  1. Great post, Grace! I'm with you. Anchored and ready for whatever may come our way!

    Stargazer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stargazer, let's all intend for "whatever" to occur really really really soon!

      Delete
    2. You bet! And so it IS...

      :)

      Stargazer

      Delete
  2. Mahalo for sharing your personal insights and experiences. And beautiful matching images. Seems like only days to go anymore, suddenly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You feel that, too, Lee? Some days even breathing is hard, the anticipation is so strong!

      Delete
  3. Dear Grace,

    Thank you for sharing your beautiful vision. I have been waiting for the 'other shoe to drop' lately and this inspires me to remain patient for just a little bit longer.

    Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ShaunieL, the reader before your comment shares this same anticipation! Let's all hold that vision with all our Hearts! Breathe... :)

      Delete