25 February 2015

The Event: A Compilation of What's Been Said

In the past weeks, I've had some discussions with fellow Light Servers (I really like this term, thank you Sandra Walter!) about The Event ~ what, when, how, why and where ~ all this was explored. We were all non-experts in this field, and all I could do was to reference what I've read/heard about it. Also called The Pulse, Blue Pulse...I believe they all refer to the same occurrence.

I've decided to pull together all the references that I'm aware of into this one post. These are links to information that I've posted from various sources. If you know of others that I've not included here, it doesn't mean that I don't agree with their information....just that I don't know of their existence!  :)

So what does The Event mean to me? Well, I believe that it's a Divinely orchestrated massive burst of Light that alters our consciousness fields, forever. This will elevate our vibrational frequencies and "turn on our switches", so to speak. No, not Ascension, but an concerted cranking up of our awareness and spiritual connection to Source. I look at The Event as a quantum accelerator of Consciousness, and I've also written something about it here.

So, if you've not yet read these, here are the links to what some sources have said about The Event.

Veritas Galactic Sweden / Therese Zumi Sumner
This lady is incredible; she's like the human library of All-Things-Cobra! It was Cobra's site that I first heard this Divine phenomenon being named The Event. Prior to that, I only knew somewhat vaguely about some Divine "flash" that would bring about enormous transformations of consciousness.

Ascension Blue Chronicles ~ Mission Ignition

A Moment of Enlightenment ~ Ibrahim Hassan (Part 5)

Cometa Ison. Evenimentul. Adevarul despre ele. (Comet Ison. The Event. The Truth About It.) Galactis Team


In-Depth Interview with Alkesh About Comet Ison ~ Maarten Horst 4 February 2014

When Will Comet Ison Approach Earth? When Will The Event Take Place? ~ Galactis Team

Information Regarding The Current Situation and What Will Follow for Humanity in the Next Months from the Extraterrestrial Perspective ~ Galactis Team

What Exactly Is The Event? A Message from Lord Sananda through Elizabeth Trutwin

2 comments: