28 March 2015

Gaia Energetics Continue to “Shake Off” Intransigent Shadow Points ~ Gaia Portal ~ 27 March 2015


I'd like to know to what "Grand Breakthrough" refers...good to know that "Stellars" are now online fully :)

Source: Gaia Portal

Gaia Energetics continue to “shake off” intransigent shadow points.
Leverage has been placed upon Light-resistance beings.
Breakthroughs occur at all levels in the moment.
Grand Breakthrough will follow.
All those exposed to current incoming Cosmics experience “waking” proddings.
Stellars are now in full-assist mode.

2 comments:

  1. "good to know that "Stellars" are now online fully :)"

    May I kindly apply for my personal stellar assistant, please.

    "I'd like to know to what "Grand Breakthrough" refers..."

    The "Event"? Naaahh c'mon, let's keep it "realistic".. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the chuckles, Lee :D Ummm..."The Event"?...you said it, not me!! ;)

      Delete