15 March 2015

Interviews, VIdeos, Conferences...Several Links ~ Cobra ~ 14 March 2015

**Text: I am a point of Light in the endless web of Light**

Many links are provided in this update, as well as some information about tachyon technology.

I'd just like to specially mention this image, which I took from Cobra's update. This is almost exactly the visualisation I use when I do planetary meditations! Me as a Divine spark of Light, joining with countless other Divine sparks to form a massive global web of Light around our beautiful Planet, radiating inwards towards Inner Earth as well as outwards towards the Cosmos.

There's also a succinct reminder about forgiveness, with March 17th just coming up.

Please read the update here.

2 comments:

  1. "This is almost exactly the visualisation I use when I do planetary meditations!"

    LOL! Hey, me too!

    Stargazer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like to believe there's a whole massive group who do, too! All with one vision...wow...how potent that would be! Thanks, Stargazer :)

      Delete