17 March 2015

Melchizedek and The Great White Brotherhood ~ via Anna Merkaba ~ 16 March 2015

Pyramids in the Sky ~ Anna Merkaba
I'm actually posting this more for Anna's own personal message than the one she's bringing forth. She has sound advice to help us through this current cycle/shift.

Source: Sacred Ascension

Greetings Everyone! Before I begin a channeling that I have received from the Great White Brotherhood, I would like to add a personal note.

I hope you are all doing FANTASTICALLY AWESOME! With the solar eclipse fast approaching I know I have found myself in an insanely turbulent moments. I was plunged back into 3D and had to find my way back, over and over again, and when I finally did, I would realize that yet again I was being showcased what the rest of humanity will soon be going through, and prepared to assist everyone by knowing what it feels like to have “been there”. I know that ALL of you are experiencing this more or less, as we are being taught various “tricks of the trade” so to speak, to assist others to move through these changes with ease.

My computer crashed and decided to stay with the old earth energies (hence I haven’t been replying to any of your messages, because I was disconnected.. literally from the grid , and after miraculously recovering my files, I have acquired a new computer. I found this occurrence to have been beautifully orchestrated right in time for the major changes to occur.

I feel it’s a great metaphor for what is happening to all of us at the moment, just as I mentioned in my latest message to you, we are being transferred onto a new grid system, into a new reality and a new way of being, hence everything that we no longer need will be left behind.

March 20th opens up a phenomenal gateway for all of us to take a GIANT leap forward. So for the next 5 days I invite all of you, to go deep within, cleanse everything out, re-examine where you are in your life. Throw out everything that you no longer need. As well as any and all physical possessions, if there are clothes that you no longer wear, give them away to charity, anything and everything that is no longer of use to you should be released, both physically, emotionally and mentally.

Please continue reading here.

No comments:

Post a Comment