27 March 2015

What Is Ascension? ~ Sandra Walter


"Ascension is not about leaving the planet, getting rescued by off-world brethren or flying up into heaven. It is not about watching the Shift unfold online, or waiting for the external world to provide evidence of inner change. Ascension is a conscious choice to engage in evolution."  Sandra Walter

Text: Creative Evolution      Image: Fractal Angel


**Note: I just received a notification about Sandra Walter's new site, so I took a look and found this very nice definition there. I'm aware that many prominent Light Servers/Guides have intentionally shunned the term "Ascension" due to religious connotations or perhaps misinterpretations. As you may know, the main purpose of my blog is to assist in the Ascension process by sharing whatever information I believe is beneficial to others, so for me, "Ascension" is a word I use very freely. I totally agree with Sandra's definition!

No comments:

Post a Comment