16 April 2015

Addendum to Solara's April 2015 Surf Report Post ~ Comments From Lee Binder

Tree of Life ~ Carol Keene

A dear Soul has left two comments for the Solara Surf Report that I just posted yesterday, with reference to the "Convergence" that she mentioned. I felt that they needed to be shared so here they are. Grateful thanks, Lee 💖

**There were a couple of problems with leaving comments yesterday, sorry about that. I myself had issues with Blogger yesterday and spent some time trying to sort it out. Just email if it's easier for you  :)  **

Comments from Lee Binder, the first of which is a powerful declaration:

The divine Freedom Portal is now wide open. Creator Most High brought it back to Earth personally.
All of my Intentions, Visions, Prayers and Invocations will from now on be magnified a thousandfold:

I envision a planet of love, light, healing, peace, happiness and harmony.

I manifest that all of the loving, uplifting and happy energies of the current and future times be magnified a thousandfold.

I invoke that they be maintained and sustained permanently upon the planet.

I call forth the great breakthrough of GAIA's ascension back into the light realms NOW.

I invoke that the transfiguration of my physical into my beautiful spiritual body of light is accelerated.

I AM speeding up becoming ONE with my highest self, my mighty I AM presence.

I see any remaining pockets of lower consciousness on and around Gaia be dissolved by the Light.

From now on, I intend to only be filled with love, light, peace, faith, confidence, forgiveness, compassion, appreciation, gratefulness, and JOY anymore.

And SO IT IS! Amen, Amen, Amen.


***************************************************************************

"Although the Convergence won't take place until the end of June".

Two comments about that from my side:

First I prefer Solara's term for The Event to Cobra's 'Compression Breakthrough'. I like the image of the different layers of light harmoniously converging into the ONE light.

Second, this is the second mention of end of June for The Event for me within a few days! First mention was by Master Serapis Bey on AliceAnn's Oakroase Academy Of Light 41st tele-conference last Sunday April 12. There is no transcript of it yet, but MSB's words were:

"A major change is coming in the atmospheric resonance in human spirituality. It is going to be more earth-shaking than any earthquake. Why? Because the Divine Father has opened the corridors of light which allow the divine presence to prevail upon the earth. And it is coming soon to your local planet. In this time, we will have an opportunity to feel such great love from the Lord Christ - from the Christed One [..].

We suspect, but cannot predict, that this will occur before June 21st, the Summer solstice of 2015."

The transcript should be visible at some point at http://oakroseacademyoflight.org/.

So then, let's hope for once and for all have said good-bye to 3D, duality etc. pp. by the end of June.

Onto my question if The Event will come as a surprise to everyone incl. even the Ascended Masters, MSB replied laughing something like (didn't re-listen for exact quote), "It will be much more of a surprise to you on earth than for us, because we are used to these energies".

Thought this information (Cobra would say 'Intel', LOL) might be helpful to some.


2 comments:

  1. sweet - mahalo, Grace, the pleasure is on my side.

    To complete the quote from MSB: "At that time, there will be a shift in the everyday life of humanity. [..] It's the beginning of the new age, the Aquarian age, the age of Nova Earth, fully into the 5th dimension."

    Regarding the date: this time MSB was *much* more careful in his expression than last August, when he stated that The Event was "scheduled for Dec. 2014/ Jan. 2015" (paralleling the time window Cobra mentioned). They are also anticipating as we are. It's obviously Prime Creator who will decide when to push the button. Above meditation/ prayer/ invocation, gathered together from teachings of the Masters Serapis Bey, Hilarion and others, will help move us and Gaia faster towards the goal.

    Aloha,
    Lee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess the sensor on the green button will only recognise the author of the Divine Plan :D I agree, Lee ~ every little bit that we at Ground level do, counts. Hmm...speaking of this, I think I'll go post something on that now....Love and Namaste!

      Delete