28 April 2015

"Breaking Point"....and "Breakthrough"


** Please note: This post has nothing to do with the Compression Breakthrough :) **

During my meditation for Nepal this morning, I had to gently wave away a question that kept wafting into my mind...Will there be anymore big-scale disasters? I had to clear my mind a few times, because the thought re-formed itself each time I waved it away. Then I heard, "Breaking point". Hardly two seconds after that, I felt the word "Breakthrough".

I asked silently what "Breaking point" meant, and felt that it had to do with Mother Gaia; it's as if there's some kind of breaking point that she's reached ~ I have no further information apart from this. As for "Breakthrough", I'm unable to offer anything about the meaning, because I received none. Or to be more precise, I was a little too distracted and concerned by then by these two words and my mind had become too noisy for me to "hear" anything.

What compounded my distraction was that the earthquake in Nepal occurred soon after I had felt the positive energies coming in (see post here); my brain couldn't understand the anomaly between that day's energies and the disaster in Nepal, although my inner guidance tells me that there's more to it than what I see unfolding.

I ended my self-interrupted meditation and went on to something else. I had the morning free (thankfully) which comes with the luxury of staying home, so I decided to transfer a new set of Solfeggio tones to my phone. While doing that, I heard a jet fly past. We normally get about 2 or 3 flights mid-morning, and about 1 or 2 more in the afternoon, quite a distance away, so the planes aren't usually a noise nuisance. But this one made me look out my window because it was louder than usual.

As I peered out, I saw the contrail of the jet....and a rainbow. As I looked further, I realised that it was a circular rainbow!! Grabbing my phone, I took several pictures, one of which is this:


The jet had flown right across my view of the rainbow, its straight contrail marring the picture. I knew I had to wait a few minutes for the contrail to dissipate, so I ran outside my unit to get an obstructed angle. I also alerted some people around my area to step outside to appreciate this Heavenly gift. I finally had this picture:


A dear Soul, one of those I informed, sent me the picture she took, which is what you see at the top of this post. Thank you, Mel 💖

And THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for this glorious rainbow (it's known as a Sun Halo "technically"). I know that I was meant to view this as it's connected to my Breaking point/Breakthrough thing, and I take it as a positive sign. Although I do not yet know for sure what the meaning is, at least now I feel so much better after having seen this beautiful sight :)


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing your experience, Grace! I DEFINITELY see it (particularly with the validating synchronicity of the sun halo) as being overwhelmingly positive.

    Along with several other examples, Merriam-Webster defines "breaking point" as:

    1) The point at which a person gives way under stress;
    2) The point at which a situation becomes critical.

    "Breakthrough" is defined as:

    1) a sudden increase in knowledge, understanding, etc. : an important discovery that happens after trying for a long time to understand or explain something;
    2) an act or instance of breaking through an obstacle.

    My feeling is that, before we can learn to balance ourselves, master duality, and move ourselves to the next stage of our evolution ("New Earth"), many will need to be pushed to the breaking point. There will undoubtedly be more "earth changes" (earthquakes, large storms, lava flows, eruptions, etc.). There will also undoubtedly be more civil unrest, military skirmishes, and power struggles. These conditions are simply the effect of much higher incoming energies on our physical, mental, and astral forms. I think of it as being like when mom or dad used to come in and shake me awake in the morning. "Come on, son! Time to wake up! Let's get the day started...now what do you want to make of it?" Those who are still half asleep may struggle a bit, try to shrug it off, and go back to sleep--but they'll eventually be stirred into action. Some may even refuse to wake up and the souls of many may decide to "check out" completely (experience death in this physical body). It will all be that particular soul's choice.

    I believe we're all in exactly the right place and existing under all the right conditions to make the choice we need to make. Some are in volatile, war-torn areas. Some will be in areas struck by natural disaster or civil unrest. Others may find themselves in areas that are physically untouched. But all will be affected and will make exactly the right choice for their own spiritual growth.

    When we finally all awaken and rub the sleep from our eyes, many will be surprised at what they see. It is at that point that our collective "Ah Ha" moment (breakthrough) and "The Event" will occur. Much of the veil will have been removed and we'll be able to see things as they are--we'll finally understand how we've been manipulated, who (and what) we really are, and we'll be given the opportunity to make a decision. We can choose to continue our learning and experience on the old 3D path (reacting in fear, anger, or hatred), or we can choose a much higher (5D) existence and respond with compassion, Love, and gratitude.

    I see this whole process as a birth--where the pressure is greatest just before a precious new being is born. Pain, pressure, and exhaustion, in an instant, will suddenly give way to relief, love, and pure joy! Then the healing may begin.

    Whatever happens, we're always given the choice. We can choose how we wish to continue our return to Creator--or even not. All is well. It's all good.

    With very much Love,

    Stargazer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok this is my second try commenting on my own blog hahahah!

      Nicely said, Stargazer, thank you for reminding us to stay the course :) I'm posting this on its own. Namaste :)

      Delete