24 April 2015

Notes from Cobra and Isis Conference in Konstanz: 21 - 22 March 2015 ~ Part 4 ~ Untwine

Shakti

Part 4 (final) of the above conference is now available, thank you to Antares, Inana and Untwine :)  I really like Untwine's explanation of the Divine Inner Child; I'm in full resonance with his description because I always had a problem with the way other sources had defined it.

Source: Recreating Balance

This is the fourth part, written by Antares, translation by Inana. This was originally posted in German on Transinformation.net

Click here for part 1
Click here for part 2
Click here for part 3

These are written as if Cobra and Isis were speaking, although these are not what they said word by word, but paraphrasing what they said. Cobra has read these notes and confirmed them.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Goddess Energy and the Sisterhood of the Rose
~New communication tools~
Isis:
The increasing influx of Goddess energy will change everything, so it will change also our ways of communicating with each other.

Within communication, words themselves as "information packets" make up only 7 % of the complete communication. This means, the other 93% is made of body language and energetic intent. Most people do not realize this and only listen to the words and they get confused through the feelings they have sometimes, even though nothing bad was said. In truth, it is just the perception of the 93% of the communicated information codes, that triggers strange reactions while resonating with their own programming.

In the future we will use more of our telepathic and intuitive abilities and communicate in more complete ways. In this process it is helpful to activate the connection with our own soul. This connection can be deepened by asking ourselves : What touches me, what makes me happy, what is it, that makes my heart sing ? This is the direction, where my soul wants to guide me, this is what inspires me to live for. This is the first step: to get to know ourselves, who we truly are. When we will expand our being into our true soul presence, our way to communicate will also be more in alignment with our divine being and therefore attract this frequency as well, which means : happier communications.

We are programmed within our unconsciousness (view part 1 of the notes), we all look through sunglasses, made of different colors, into the world. Often we are not conscious about the fact that others think, feel and communicate differently than we do. When we express ourselves and we have not reached enough consciousness about ourselves and others, many problems arise within our communications and sometimes we think we are left alone and nobody understands us. Now we are taking responsibility back again. Beautiful times are dawning and we will grow TOGETHER by allowing the change to happen. We support each other during this transition through true heart compassion and allowance of change. We also are willing to be witnesses of changes that we have been able to make. And we allow ourselves to honor the changes others have accomplished. We honor these achievements and allow the old pictures about ourselves and others to go.

Please read on...

No comments:

Post a Comment