22 May 2015

Free The Colonies! Make This Viral! ~ Cobra ~ 21 May 2015


** MARK THE DATE: 30 MAY 2015 **

This is what Cobra says in this update:
"I have been waiting for this moment for more than 15 years. 
So much time has passed since the liberation of planet X!"

Now, I've followed Cobra's intel since mid-2012 and as far as I can recall, this is only the second time he has allowed some degree of personal sentiment (the first was the wonder he expressed when he viewed our beautiful Planet from Space). I believe this is very telling.

Just a quick share, because I feel that it's somehow related to "what's coming up...soon...". Over the past 24 hours, I've felt so distracted, like I'm observing myself from another dimension and yet have to physically live it out here. I actually feel like I'm in many places/realms all at once. On this physical plane, I find myself doing many things simultaneously, all in a semi-daze. I'm actually on edge, to be honest, BUT....it feels like a very POSITIVE "edge", something really huge is unfolding. I'm grateful for Cobra's update, it validates a lot for me.

So PLEASE...join this endeavour, participate, and LET'S MAKE THIS HAPPEN!! Namaste :)

Source: The Portal

FREE THE COLONIES!


MAY 30TH, 2015

It is time to take action again! It is time to take the destiny of our world and the Solar System in our own hands! Therefore we will meet in groups large and small, as individuals and couples, on May 30th this year. Many of us will gather and assist in the breakthrough of the Multidimensional Operations Solar System (MOSS) to support the Light forces which are now liberating our Solar System from the last vestiges of darkness.

In the past, many human beings were living as hostages in slavery in many of the colonies throughout the Solar System that belonged to various secret space programs. You can read a relatively accurate summary of those programs here: 
http://exopolitics.org/corporate-bases-on-mars-and-nazi-infiltration-of-us-secret-space-program/


In 2012, the Light forces have cleared our Solar System of all secret space programs and their colonies that were not directly protected by the Chimera group.

Unfortunately, a relatively small number of colonies and implant stations throughout the Solar System has been protected by Chimera's strangelet bombs and human beings are still living there in slavery and generally the extent of ritual abuse in these colonies surpasses what people have experienced on Earth.

These colonies are now in the process of being cleared by the Light forces in the current phase of the MOSS, and humans who were captured there are being liberated and given healing.


Please read on...

No comments:

Post a Comment