18 May 2015

Increase in Multi-D Bleedthrough and Other Anomalies ~ Denise LeFay ~ 17 May 2015

Pyramid of Light ~ Krystleyez
Source: Denise LeFay

I’ve noticed a big increase in phenomena and other anomalies throughout April into May 2015, and I’ll clarify what I mean by phenomena and other anomalies in a minute. I’m used to clairvoyantly Seeing different beings, energies and nonphysical, other-dimensional things but this is different, far more vast and downright strange at times even for me.

This transitional phase of the Ascension Process is causing another increase in multidimensional bleedthroughs. The so-called old Veils or energetic boarders between dimensions and their inhabitants seems to me to be nonexistent. This is so because we have moved so far beyond the old 3D location and level of frequency we were born into that we are now within range of so much more life and reality than we could have perceived or coped with before the Ascension Process began. Years ago I mentioned that we’d be incrementally evolving (ascending) into a much larger playground. Well, we’re at the outer edges of that now from our current level of awareness, and it’s up to us to adapt and adjust and get used to there being far more going on around us than most were consciously aware of before.

Please read on...

No comments:

Post a Comment