24 June 2015

Ancient Timelines


This is a decription of a vision I had yesterday.

The past 24 hours have been truly challenging for me. With strong geomagnetic storms raging, it was as if I had my own geomagnetic storm going within me at the same time. It was really not fun at all.

Anyway, thankfully the Solar activity has abated a bit, and I can function again...sort of  :)
www.tesis.lebedev.ru

Amist all that "challenges" where I had periods of minimum mobility in between periods of nil mobility, I saw with crystal clear clarity a brief scene that I was obviously meant to decipher without any doubt.

There was a "line" being "patched" as the line moved along. At the end of the line, a new "patch" was retrieved from somewhere, and added to the end of the line, thus extending it. Then another patch, and another, and another.... Then I saw the scene of the Moving Staircase (image above) in Harry Potter's Philosopher's Stone (Sorcerer's Stone in USA) ~ it was meant to give me a better understanding of what I had seen about the "patching" of the line.

I also knew that it referenced something ancient. And what I understand from this vision is this:

The ancient timelines are being healed or re-constructed. As we know, these timelines were "damaged" from numerous timeline wars and manipulation. These broken timelines have affected our current timeline(s).

In the present timeline(s), each time we reach a time-marker or some major milestone, some part of the ancient timeline is healed. At this point, from what I understand, the ancient timelines are able to undergo a massive reconstruction ~ this will greatly impact our current Ascension timeline in a very positive way. The past few days have been very tense and critical, but this timeline is being successfully healed.

I do not have any information if there are more timelines to heal, but what I do know for sure is that what happens in the current Now is crucial in further healing the ancient timeline, which at the same time, affects this current timeline.

Towards the end of the day, I saw Gaia Portal's new update...
Patterns of ancients reappear, as corporate patterns dissolve.

Perfect! I had the validation I needed! Then this morning, I saw a couple of emails that talked about timelines...and yes, that's when I decided I needed to write about it :)

The situation, I feel, is still very critical. Our work must continue because what each one of us does truly matters. Someone said to me that she doesn't know how to "work her magic" as I suggested previously. I told her to fake it until she remembers :)  This is what we came here to do, and do we must.

Namaste!

4 comments:

  1. "Fake it 'til you make it!" :D

    Great advice and great post, as usual Grace. We're with you, as always! Did you notice the timestamp on your post?

    Going UP!!!! ;D

    With Very Much Love,

    Stargazer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the support and encouragement, Stargazer :) We're united in our mission, isn't it just grand?

      I took a look at the timestamp...WOW!! I love these "road-signs"! Bless those eagle eyes of yours :)

      Namaste ❤
      Grace

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing. Harry Potter is my favorite movie series! Cobra was also working very hard on repairing past timelines but wouldn't comment in detail about it during his recent interview with Untwine. Maybe, as you suggest, some are being called to help the effort of repairing past broken timelines.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to go back and re-read that part of the interview ~ I had forgotten all about it! So thank you, Mitchell, for reminding :)

      Sometimes we tend to forget that this Liberation process is both a multi-pronged strategy and eons-old saga. Not just the obvious controls, but timelines, DNA, "prime real estate"...sigh. Cobra's role? Unenviable!

      Thanks again, Mitchell! Your memory is great :)

      Blessings

      Delete