13 June 2015

June Solstice....Get Ready...~ Part 1

Mear One

This is a just-me post, which basically means my thoughts and opinions. This is also a post I've tried to avoid writing, and you'll see why later on.

Many years ago, after reading one of Kryon's (via Lee Carroll) books, and I forget which, I made a huge effort to put aside some time to follow the guidance given in asking for "road signs". In summary, it's asking your Higher Self / Divinity to provide you with "road signs" so that you can facilitate your path better. You also ask that these "road signs" be clear and as specific as possible so that you won't end up second-guessing or even missing them. Over the past years since then, this technique works very well with me :)

For about two weeks now, I've had three road-signs (with the third just a couple of days ago) telling me something, and I don't wish to have the fourth appear, so this post is the result. It can get a bit stressful if you don't pay attention and more "road signs" need to materialise to get your attention...you know what I mean ;)  I won't go into details (you truly don't want to know, trust me) but suffice to say, the first two were relatively stress-free while the third wasn't.

So what I'm getting is this. The upcoming June Solstice is going to be major, MAJOR, M.A.J.O.R.

Yes, I know, every cycle now seems to be "major". But this one is not only a cycle, but a huge transition to the next level. Forget about "the next step". I think we're going to skip   several      steps.

That's not the main message. The important part is that some Light Servers (I really like this term, and will use it from now on, thank you Sandra Walter ❤ ) will have to do some preparatory work. Some energetic groundwork needs to take place first before the mega dose of energies come in. These Light Servers will facilitate the process so that the frequencies are optimally calibrated ~ the energies need to bump up the transition without incinerating the general population. Therefore, the energetic preparation will ensure that the highest possible frequency can come in safely.

How would you know if you are supposed to be one of those to carry out this preparation? My answer may appear to be irritatingly blase to some, but it's my only answer..."you will know".

The last part of this post has to do with my general reluctance to even write it in the first place. This is because it is somethig that I've consciously tried to refrain from posting about, because you can find it in so many other sites. More specifically, I don't like to talk about it due to past experiences I've had with others who became obsessed with it instead of focussing on their own inner work. It has to do with "labelling". It's the identification with Starseed, Indigo, Crystal, Sirian, Pleiadian, Arcturian, Angelic, High Council, Elohim, Cherubim, Kumara, Melchizedek, Gate-Keeper, Forerunner, First Wave, Second Wave etc...

Don't get me wrong. I think it's really fantastic if you know your origins, and therefore the underlying "mission", and I've even posted something about it (see here), it's just that I try not to focus on it here because I've personally seen people obsessively wearing the identity rather than BE-ing the identity.

With that said, I will have to confess that I keep getting "First-Wavers". It's this group that needs to facilitate the calibration. How? I have no idea. But again, you will know what you need to do. Perhaps just being aware of, acknowledging and accepting this role? Maybe do some ritual to set the intention? This is energy and etheric work, so very likely you don't need to "do" anything physical apart from accepting this responsibility.

I'm also guided to post the following two articles, one of which has been around for a long time, and the other more recently. They will assist those who are drawn to this task.


**Clarification: Matias Stefano in one of his lectures has explained that the term "Indigo" may have been misunderstood. According to him, our Solar System is currently imbued with the Indigo Ray, so ALL Souls incarnated during this time can be termed "Indigo".

In closing...watch your diet (listen to your body, eat light, vegetarian etc), purify and energise your water, smudge your environment...ohhh what am I saying? You know the drill!!  :)  Just work your magic and do your thing! ❤

Ready?....

Namaste!

7 comments:

  1. very well expressed - YES, READY! Star-seeds et all, please wake up now, and completely, please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lee :) and thank you for your clarion call...beautiful!!

      Delete
  2. Dear Grace,

    In validation of what your feeling is the latest article from Blossom Goodchild. I have not read her articles on a regular basis for some time, because I began to find them repetitive, at least for me. This is not to say that they are not useful for others and in no way is meant to demean her messages.

    That being said, something prompted me to read her latest message, and it was definitely a pleasant surprise. If you would care to check it out, here is the link: http://www.galacticchannelings.com/english/blossom13-06-15.html

    Also, I came across this very interesting astrology article about the June New Moon on the 15th, just 5 days before the Solstice. The title: New Moon In Gemini: We Are Finally Ready For Change! http://www.elephantjournal.com/2015/06/new-moon-in-gemini-we-are-finally-ready-for-change/

    Both of these articles appear to validate what you shared above, and thank you so much for sharing. Things are really accelerating and I am ready for take off!

    Many Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear ShaunieL,

      Thank you for pointing me to these two messages :) Wow...it does look as if we are poised for take-off, and not a moment too soon! I'm really glad you took the effort to let me know about them :)

      I was following Blossom when she came out with that unfortunate channeling; I was introduced to her information by an insistent friend, and I did find the messages positive, if nothing else. Although I drifted away from her messages shortly thereafter, I really did feel for her when she was attacked over the no-show.

      Remember to hold hands with each other during the take-off! Thanks again for this, ShaunieL...❤

      Namaste

      Delete
  3. Hi Grace,

    You need to watch this ....Thanks

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfH8tYTfvOs

    ReplyDelete
  4. and also read this...

    http://rainbowphoenixcom.ipage.com/Archives/20150529M.pdf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear Hiraa...I've just glanced through CA's channel and haven't yet heard the audio, but I'll place them in a new post, together with the other two resources.

      Namaste :)

      Delete