07 June 2015

Planetary Liberation Meditation

pixgood.com
** Sticky until following day **

There are two recent coded messages issued by Cobra...they look critical. I won't post them here due to the obvious high level of sensitivity, but you can read them here and here (bear in mind that these coded messages are not intended for the public). I also note that Gaia Portal has not posted an update for over a week, with the last on dated 28 May 2015.

I feel we should do our best for today's meditation...

So here again, I'm copying my own suggestions from the previous time, please use your inner guidance. You can get more details about the meditation from Cobra's site here, or be guided by this 9-minute video (with 432 Hz-tuned music, no less!)


My suggestions:

Let's bring the New into the Now!

Please join this meditation and add your beautiful Light to this global effort. I'm going to "encourage" you with the following suggestions, if you feel reluctant because of the time, or the guided steps that go with it. I hope I don't offend anyone or make a mess of anything, but I feel that it's better to join in some way rather than not at all.

  • Meditate at a time that suits you. If possible, do it as close as possible to this set time. Set and state the intention (you can do this silently or aloud) that you are adding your energies to the global group at the precise time they are doing this.
  • If you don't feel comfortable with the instructions for the meditation, then just meditate in your usual manner. As long as you do it and add in your energies.
  • Proclaim or declare your intention to magnify your effort. For example, you could say, "As a Divine and Sovereign Creator Being, I now intensify my meditation for the highest good." Or whatever it is you feel guided to do. (I actually said, "...by a thousand-fold...)

No comments:

Post a Comment