23 June 2015

Solar Activity Alert to the Sensitives....

www.tesis.lebedev.ru

When I said previously that we were in for a very, very major cycle, I had no idea then that extreme Solar activity would announce its arrival. The combination of the Solstice, high Solar activity and the commencement of a major energy cycle... *gulp*....translates into extreme discomfort...

So for those who are sensitive to all these energies, please take extra care of yourselves. Do what works for you to stay fairly comfortable (Himalayan salts, flower essences, herbal remedies, lie down, zone out...etc). Please also know that when a sunspot flares up on the surface of the Sun, we can feel it immediately, whether Earth-facing or not. Forget all those calculations about how long it takes to reach Earth's proximity....we get the effects instantly!

I've just listened to Suspicious 0bservers' latest news, and it looks like we still have more in the next day or so, please stay well.


Some years ago, I made a commitment to my Divinity that I would take on "as much as I'm able" in the sense of energy-work. Feeling how I'm feeling today, I may consider a re-negotiation....  :)

Now for some cocoa, and then zzzzz.....

Namaste!

PS...I've just realised how ironical it is that I have this image as part of my signature...


No comments:

Post a Comment