18 July 2015

Answering the Roll Call and Planetary Liberation Meditation

Lake District ~ Northen Landscape
** Sticky for now **

I'm going to preface this with my own message, so please activate your own inner/higher guidance compass. This may mean something or nothing, or just my own imagination acting up :)

If you've been feeling on edge or as if you've been placed on some kind of alert, and if you find yourself constantly holding your breath for no apparent reason, or if you simply feel you resonate, then please consider joining this week's meditation. I feel that there's some sort of roll-call for "something" that's about to unfold. If you feel that you are a part of this "something", then please consider answering the roll-call by being present for the meditation, even if you haven't really participated before. I don't have any more details about this, other than to put this message out to answer the roll-call if you feel you are meant to.

And now for the details of the meditation....please head over to Prepare For Change for the usual guidance.

I'll also once again copy below my own suggestions, if you are interested.

Thank you and Namaste!

Suggestions:
Please join this meditation and add your beautiful Light to this global effort. I'm going to "encourage" you with the following suggestions, if you feel reluctant because of the time, or the guided steps that go with it. I hope I don't offend anyone or make a mess of anything, but I feel that it's better to join in some way rather than not at all.
  • Meditate at a time that suits you. If possible, do it as close as possible to this set time. Set and state the intention (you can do this silently or aloud) that you are adding your energies to the global group at the precise time they are doing this.
  • If you don't feel comfortable with the instructions for the meditation, then just meditate in your usual manner. As long as you do it and add in your energies.
  • Proclaim or declare your intention to magnify your effort. For example, you could say, "As a Divine and Sovereign Creator Being, I now intensify my meditation for the highest good." Or whatever it is you feel guided to do. (I actually said, "...intensify by a thousand-fold...)

No comments:

Post a Comment