29 July 2015

Mini-Update: How Much Can We Take?

Fusion Laced Illusions

I'll be as brief as possible ~ and hopefully as clear, too :)  Although the experience is mine, I feel that there may be others who resonate with the message.

Over the past weeks, I was acutely feeling what I call the "mini-electrocution" sensation. This is like being pricked with teeny currents of electricity all over the skin on the limbs. Not painful or uncomfortable, but definitely noticeable.

This was accompanied by twitching in the eyes. Constant twitching. It unhappily reminded me of a biology lesson where we learnt about Galvani's experiment on a frog's legs ~ he made a dead frog twitch by passing electricity over it. 

Then a few days ago, while in meditation, I inadvertently let out an "Ow!!". I had felt what seemed like a surge in "electricity", resulting in an electric shock in the fingers of my right hand. I was more startled than hurt by the experience...it was something that totally took me by surprise.

I realised very quickly that we are being "buzzed". I feel that we are being checked to see how much energy we can take in, and that we are being metered to determine the optimum frequency for the next wave. I had written last month about being ready to be "used" for calibrating the optimum energy, but I never expected to be tested like this! Er...thanks, guys?...

Anyway, I quickly told them it's okay, I'm okay, I can handle it, bring it on. Just don't fry me....

Dear Light Family, I had said before that we're now in a major, major wave of energies. They are now skipping several steps as the levels are being bumped up as high as they can go. One super-wave of energies leading to the next super-uber wave, and so on, until we get to The Big One. Let's amp it up!

Namaste!


11 comments:

  1. I have been getting the electric prickling symptoms on my legs for a while now, as of lately even more so.I have understood that we all will be haveing symptoms of varying degrees.my body has changed completely since I began this journey a couple years back.I am more nimble and fresh.this is from incoming energetics,and self educating on energy and frequency medicine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe that these energies "persuade" us to do what's best for our spiritual evolution :) Thanks, Robby!

      Delete
  2. While I haven't experienced exactly the same thing, I've experienced several unusual--almost "overwhelming" feelings that seemed to sweep over me without apparent cause or warning. I've managed to center and effectively ground myself through a "mini-meditation", but it has been apparent to me as well that something different has been going on.

    Just remember, we're all in this together!!

    With Love,

    Stargazer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our physical reactions will vary from individual to individual, Stargazer :) And thank goodness we've got each other!! It would be so awful to have to go through this transition alone...

      Love and Blessings,
      Grace

      Delete
  3. I'm just curious if anyone else experienced an unusual "inflow" of energy very early this morning.

    I was awakened suddenly at 01:01 (AM, Pacific Time) and felt a very strong sense of "anxiety" for lack of a better word. I lay awake for a few minutes, then felt compelled to get up, sit in my usual meditation place, and meditate for awhile. When I finally felt relatively normal, I got up, checked the clock, and found that exactly 33 minutes had elapsed. I returned to bed and was able to fall asleep quickly.

    Up until recently, I haven't seemed to be too aware of "energy" fluctuations in the environment. I know it may manifest differently in different people at different times, but I'm just curious. Did anyone else here have any noteworthy experiences at around the same time?

    With Love,

    Stargazer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stargazer, "unusual" is the new normal :) Some have written to me privately with their own experiences and trust me, "unusual" is a mild description.

      Look at your numerical *wink-wink*...I take them to be signs that you are on track!

      I'll tell you something, you may need to sit down first.

      After I published your first (earlier comment), I went off to attend to some things. I then returned later on to reply, and as I started to pull up the comments, I already knew what I wanted to say. Then I read your comment again (now published), and I was really surprised to see that it was different from what I was thinking. I tut-tutted at myself, sighed, and moved on.

      Well, guess what? This latest comment of yours....THIS was the one I was thinking about, and the one I was mentally thinking of replying....hope you're sitting down.... :D :D

      Much Love,
      Grace

      Delete
  4. Wow! Well, as you say, Grace, I suppose that IS the new normal! :D

    I actually did notice the numerics involved and found them highly relevant. I've been much more sensitive to that kind of thing lately...and so many others around me have been noticing things like that too. Even folks who don't seem to be unusually "spiritually conscious" seem to be noticing number streams and commenting about them lately. :)

    What I also found interesting is that when I made that second post, the website didn't appear to be working properly and I didn't think it went through. Rather than be persistent and try again (as I often do), I took it as a sign that perhaps I shouldn't try again, so I didn't. But, I'm happy to say, it appears to have gone through anyway! :D

    Love,

    Stargazer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, received it OK :) I don't know why the site acts up sometimes, I've given up trying to find a solution. Sorry, Stargazer...but thank you for your effort :)

      Re.your observation about the folks...it feels to me that pretty much everyone will be given the opportunity to get on the fast-track. Or (strongly) nudged to get onto it ;)

      Much Love,
      Grace

      Delete
  5. AAAARRRGGHHhhh. I just spent the better part of an hour responding carefully to this and my browser froze. Deep breath, release, let go. It's all good.

    Instead, I'm going to wrap everything I was going to say in one "heartful packet" and send it through this post.

    If you find yourself reading this post, you are DEEPLY Loved.

    With Love,

    Stargazer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gawd.....that hit me right at the Heart Centre, Stargazer!! THANK YOU ❤

      Sorry to hear about your browser. I've had that complaint before ~ recently II even deleted all videos on the sidebar in an attempt to find a solution (now they are just images), but looks like it didn't work :/

      But like you said...it's all good :) Thanks again!

      Much Love,
      Grace

      Delete
  6. No worries, Grace! I'm so glad you took the sentiment to Heart! That's exactly how it was intended. :D

    <3 <3 <3

    Love,

    Stargazer

    ReplyDelete