07 July 2015

Rob Potter and Lauren Galey on Valiant Thor ~ 30 June 2015

Much of what I know about Valiant Thor is based on the work of Frank Stranges (A Venusian at the Pentagon). Although I am aware of other sources that are said to work with Valiant Thor, even at this present time, I am not familiar with them.

Having said that, I thought I would listen to this discussion from Rob Potter with Lauren Galey on the subject of Valiant Thor since I have heard Rob mention Valiant before in his Cobra interviews. I've just started, so I have no helpful summary to post.

You can listen in at Lauren Galey's YT channel here; the video is about 1:27 hours long. For more links on "classic" Disclosure attempts in the early years (including Frank Stranges), please see this post.

**Update 8 July 2015: Here's the link for Lauren's main YT channel, with many thanks to ShaunieL :)

2 comments:

  1. Greetings,

    Thanks for another great piece of information.

    Just wanted to let you know that when I followed the 1st link in the post, it led me to some strange page written in basic html where it said the video was not available, but there was a very small version of it.

    Somehow I finally found the video on youtube, don't recall how now, and here is the link to the Rob Potter interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeYzvnzG7b8

    Here is the link to Lauren's Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYdmUU2IpzHHq6XeXF4CeSQ

    If you get the chance to listen to it, the interview has some important info for the light workers about how to handle the current phase we are in.

    Apparently it is more important right now to focus on taking good care of ourselves and really visualize and feel and embody as much as possible the higher frequency we desire.

    Hope you are having a Blessed Day!



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Namaste ShaunieL,

      Thank you for your feedback, it's very much appreciated :) I still haven't finished watching the whole video, but intend to later today. I'm about halfway through now, and Rob is really on a roll!

      I think you might have experienced a temporary glitch with the link, because the one you gave me is the same link :D I have added Lauren's YT link to the post.

      Thanks again, ShaunieL...with many Blessings,
      Grace

      Delete