02 July 2015

Time Again to Really Step Up, Conscious Creators ~ Denise LeFay ~ 1 June 2015

www.slate.com

Denise calls on us to start creating the New reality consciously and intentionally, directing our creator abilities into something that we want instead of focussing on what we don't want. She makes a reference to Tom Kenyon and the Hathor's recent message "On the Nature of Angels", which basically underlines our capacity to create, positively or otherwise.

Another point I will make is more of a personal connection, but I mention it because it has very positive connotations for Humanity's general liberation and Ascension process, if indeed both Denise and I got it "right". In this update, she describes a vision she saw in January 2015:

At that time I saw that many of these Lightbeing Angelics were being called to aid in removing and relocating some of the head Team Dark nonphysical and nonhuman beings out of where they’ve been to what seemed to me to be like an etheric Holding Cell. At that time I just thought, ‘Good, it’s about time!’ and was grateful to have that level of help removing many of these ancient main Team Dark beings.

What is very interesting for me is that just about two months prior to her vision, I had my own vision of the very same thing in November 2014, except that I didn't see a holding cell. I wrote about it in this post (Rainbow Light Warriors) ~ it was one of the clearest visions I've ever had, and certainly one of the most profound. If our visions reflected the true nature of what happened, then all I can say is that it's a very, very, very good thing indeed.


Please read her update at High Heart Life.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Grace,

    Could the 'holding cell' be the barrier around this Solar System that both Cobra and Corey Goode/David Wilcock have reported? No one can leave until the planet is freed.

    With visions, interpretation is always the challenge.

    Or, it could be the 'little black box of torture and abuse that these people have been 'locked' into for centuries, which they put up with because they feared for their lives if they tried to escape.

    Many Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm....that's an interesting thought, ShaunieL. It never occurred to me at all! Agree, visions can be tricky at best to interpret. That's one of the reasons why I'm usually hesitant to share mine :D

      Speaking of which...I had one just this morning, quite unexpectedly. Again, I had to lie down urgently, and I saw Mother Gaia (personified) holding my hand and helping me cross "something", like leading me across a small stream, except that it wasn't a stream.

      I'll sit with that for a day or so and see if it wants to be shared on the blog as a separate post :)

      Loves and Blessings,
      Grace

      Delete