24 July 2015

Trip The Light ~ Gary Schyman and Alicia Lemke

Alpha Coders

For some reason, I feel very strongly guided to post this. This was the song accompanying the Dancing Matt (2012) video. And since Firefox has today again taken me to the Unicorn theme, I'll just go with the flow...

Listen to "Trip the Light" here.


Lyrics from MusixMatch:

If all the days come to pass 
Are behind these walls 
I'll be left at the end of things 
In a world kept small 
Travel far from what I know 
I'll be swept away 
I need to know I can be lost 
And not afraid 
We're gonna trip the light 
We're gonna break the night 
And we'll see with new eyes 
When we trip the light 
Remember we're lost together 
Remember we're the same 
We hold the burning rhythm in our hearts 
We hold the flame 
We're gonna trip the light 
We're gonna break the night 
And we'll see with new eyes 
When we trip the light 
We're gonna trip the light 
We're gonna break the night 
And we'll see with new eyes 
When we trip the light 
Music 
I'll find my way home 
On the western wind 
To a place that was once my world 
Back from where I've been 
And in the mornig light I'll remember 
As the sun will rise 
We are all the glowing embers 
Of a distant fire 
We're gonna trip the light 
We're gonna break the night 
And we'll see with new eyes 
When we trip the light 
Came on and trip the light 
We're gonna break the night 
And we'll se with new eyes 
We're gonna trip the light 
Music 
Came on and trip the light 
We're gonna break the night 
And we'll se with new eyes 
We're gonna trip the light 
We're gonna trip the light 
We're gonna break the night 
And we'll see with new eyes 
We're gonna trip the light

No comments:

Post a Comment