14 August 2015

Cosmic Disclosure ~ Corey Goode and David Wilcock

It's been some time since I last posted anything form Corey Goode. I read his updates off-and-on, and since I'm already signed up with GaiamTV, I went through the first 5 episodes of Cosmic Disclosure; this post pertains to that series.

I would like to make it clear that I'm not advocating that you sign up with GaiamTV (if you are not a member) to watch the series (only the first two are free), because that's up to the individual, obviously. However, I would like to mention a few things about the series, which I'm sure is already being viewed by very many people anyway.

Whether or not the information presented is authentic, that's not in my position to say. But I will point out that Corey's information implies that the colonies on Mars are still not free, while Cobra reported that they are (see his post here). And we did take part in the meditation to free the colonies!

Anyway, I'm looking at the Cosmic Disclosure series from a different angle, based on the following:
  • Corey, interviewed by David Wilcock, presents very detailed descriptions of life in the colonies. And this is my focus ~ his information about the Secret Space Program, not the Blue Avians. In my opinion, Corey's perspective of the SSP is one that I can better appreciate because it is "civilian", as compared with other whistleblowers such as Randy Kramer, whose information is more "military". Not that one is "better" than the other, it's just what works better for me.
  • Even if 50% of the accounts is not true, that can only mean that 50% is true.
  • Finally, coming out in a very public way means that more and more people will become aware of the tragic irony of our situation ~ massive deception of "reality" not just on the surface of the Planet, but also in space (and let's not forget Hollow/Inner Earth).

This sort of information should reach as many people as possible. As I said, even if not everything is true, at least some of it is. Looking at Corey, I believe that he believes that most (if not all) of what he says is true. But what I believe doesn't matter; what matters is what you believe.

So I support the idea that all this information is being made public, even for free, on Corey's sites. This is Disclosure. These whistleblowers shine a light in the dark, hidden places so that we can see what's been kept secret from us. The more that is revealed, the fewer hiding places they have left. And then perhaps this will catalyse Humanity into taking its very first collective step out of the unlocked prison door.

My question is....how many more whistleblowers will it take?

You can find Cosmic Disclosure here at GaiamTV.

PS. Here's some good news if you've been thinking of joining GaiamTV. Thanks for the info, Lee <3
99 cents for the 1st month, cancelable any time, then $9+,
payable even via PayPal; episodes downloadable

2 comments:

  1. 99 cents for the 1st month, cancelable any time, then $9+, payable even via PayPal; episodes downloadable - no risk there :)

    Even more so, I like both, David and Corey, very miuch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for this info, Lee :) Will add to post. Yes, I didn't expect it, but Corey certainly grew on me :)

      Blessings,
      Grace

      Delete