24 August 2015

Urgent Message to Ground Crew ~ From SIrius via Anna Merkaba ~ 24 August 2015


Despite the seemingly serious and cautionary nature of this message (and Anna prepping us to receive it), I see it as positive and progressive. There is a  deepaspect in us that truly understands the nature of such a message, and I dare say that we "grok" it :)

Source: Sacred Ascension

Greetings everyone!

Before I begin this channeling I would like to add a personal note: I want you to know that you are amazing, beautiful, breathtakingly exquisite beings of light and love. I want you to know that you are all loved beyond measure and that all of you are incredibly brave souls to have come onto this planet and share your light with all inhabitants of GAIA.

I want you to know that you are manifesting miracles onto this plane of existence, and that if it wasn’t’ for you none of this would ever be possible. I want you to know that right now is an incredible time of manifestation and transcendence into another reality.

And above all I want you to remember that you are incredibly powerful celestial beings of love who can, and do create your own reality, who can change your reality at any given moment I time should you chose to do so.

I want you to understand this and ingrain it into your psyche and allow this knowing to permeate your whole being, reach all the way down to your subconscious and align your thinking patterns to the new frequency of abundance, creativity, health, benevolence, and creation.

I love you.

Now having said this, here is the channeling I have received from Sirius.

Please read on....

No comments:

Post a Comment