07 September 2015

August Monthly Update ~ Cobra with Rob Potter ~ 5 September 2015


At the time of writing, there is no transcript available yet. I will add highlights later since I haven't yet had the chance to listen properly.

Please head over to The Portal for details and links.

**Update: OK....I've sort of gone through the interview, and I don't know whether it's just me but I found the audio (and voice modulation) rather challenging to listen to and didn't take notes. However, I just wanted to underscore a few things that stuck in my mind that indicated great progress:
  • Every window of opportunity holds the potential for triggering The Event (in response to whether the September Wave would be the trigger)
  • More than 75% ("vast majority") of Chimera strongholds have been cleared; some Chimera have chosen to cross into the Light and are being "re-educated" while others have been taken to the Central Sun
  • Veil already lifted to some degree, and will continue to be removed.
(Gorgeous music at the end! You can listen to the track at Ricky Seraphico's SoundCloud.)

No comments:

Post a Comment