13 September 2015

Bucegi Mountains by Hidden From Humanity ~ Edgar Cayce Was Right: The HALL OF RECORDS is the Single Most Important Discovery of the Millennium ~ Cosmic Convergence ~ 9 September 2015

The Millenium Report
Although I posted something about the Bucegi Mountains last year, I'll bring this up again because I saw it being referenced at Cosmic Convergence, where the owner has written an introduction which I feel adds significantly to the original body of information. Because of this, I will point you to to Cosmic Convergence instead of my usual practice of asking you to read at its source site (which is Hidden From Humanity).

Given the recent reveals from both Corey Goode and The Ruiner about the Giants in Stasis (some have woken up), the Bucegi Mountains research and findings may help paint a bigger picture. Additionally, Cosmic Convergence has made the interesting connection between these mounts and Edgar Cayce's reference to the Hall of Records.

Please read more at Cosmic Convergence.

2 comments: