11 September 2015

Sun's Position in the Sky

Planet51 Wikia

Okay....you may know by now that I'm very Sun-connected, so please bear with me as I write yet another post about our gorgeous Surya :)  This one took my by surprise, and at the same time, I'm super-uber excited because I know it means something significant....I don't know what precisely, though!

I do my Salutation to the Sun (yoga) most mornings, and I'm pretty familiar with where the Sun's position is for the most part of the morning, since I don't usually do it at the same time every time, depending on my schedule.

I'm facing our Sun directly each time I do the Salutation to the Sun (Surya Namaskar), and it helps me tremendously to connect as I see our Sun at certain stages of the sequence.Today however, when I was going through the poses at about 10 am, I was very taken aback to see our Sun's position significantly further to the right. I checked every window that faced our Sun since I know where it is at various times in the morning. And each window showed me a different position to where it normally is.

Namaste, and....

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm. Your post is marked 11:44...how about that?? LOL!

    I've had a similar experience...about a year or two ago now. I was on my way to work one morning and I too, pay attention to things along the way. Now...I realize that the sun changes significantly from season to season and I love to watch its gradual progress each day, but one morning (just like you) I noticed it was in a completely unexpected spot.

    If one were to consider oneself to be in the center of a very large clock face, with 12 o'clock being straight ahead and 6 o'clock directly behind, the sun SHOULD have been at the 12 o'clock position and it was closer to the 1 o'clock or even the 2 o'clock position.

    It was very weird...I'm wondering if something like that simply indicates a significant shift from one timeline to another?

    With Love,

    Stargazer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's right, Stargazer....it was at 2 o'clock! That's what made my jaw drop, the obvious difference in distance. Some readers have emailed me with the same observation, so I know I'm not nuts. Well, ok maybe just a little in order to remain sane :)

      Timeline shift....now that's a great possibility! Someone else mentioned the magnetic pole shifting.

      11:44.....I had a picture of the Sun on my phone, and was planning to use that for the post. The bluetooth transfer to my PC refused to work so I had to use another image instead. That delay must have brought me to 11:44 :) :)

      Much Love,
      Grace

      Delete
  2. enjoyed this post very much and shared it on FB -- with our planet and solar system travelling on a whole new course through our galaxy, i would expect all kinds of interesting observations like this -- wonderful confirmation -- and with the higher dimensional reality phasing in more and more...so we have that, too -- thank u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, mrpaul :) the present time we're in now makes me feel that we're just a breath away from the higher realms!

      Many Blessings,
      Grace

      Delete