15 November 2015

2015's 11:11 Not What I Expected ~ Denise LeFay ~ 14 November 2015


Denise has relevant information for those who are familiar with her messages and wish to understand the current situation at a deeper level.

Source: High Heart Life

This is for any who may have had a less than pleasant 11/11 2015. What a surprise this was. I was expecting great, high, wonderful things to come through on November’s 11/11 Angelic portal or gateway and I know they did, but what I personally experienced was anything but great, high and wonderful at first. And if I experienced this, then I know a handful of you probably did too, which is the only reason I’m sharing this particular information.

Just when you think all the dark and ugly is done and gone… but wait, read on…

Please read on....

No comments:

Post a Comment