25 November 2015

Thank You to My Soul Family.....

Carlos Cruz
**Update: Apologies, I keep forgetting :/  Here is the text, for translation purposes:
Soul Family are those that gather around you in your life, not connected by blood or race, but by energy and essence. The bring unconditional love and support at the perfect times and understand and share the same mission and purpose.
For You I am grateful ~ We are One." **
 
I saw this today.....it's just PERFECT for me to say "Thank You" to the beautiful Souls I've connected with over the course of my journey. It doesn't matter if you are on the other side of the Planet, or if I don't know any details about your "past", or even if I don't know what you look like :)

Even though we are all on our own individual path, you are the ones with whom I share my journey every now and then, as we move inexorably onwards towards our ultimate destination and transition.

So this is for all of us, as we acknowledge our gorgeous Soul Family....we've simply picked up where we left off, previously :)

Thank you to Andrew Bartzis where I first saw this.

2 comments:

  1. personally i've felt the need to give up on gratitude and 'thank you' - in integrating more with my higher consciousness it started to lose meaning - then recently i learned that the aboriginal australians do not say thank you or have this understanding of it even being necessary - this was a nice confirmation for me to learn this - the aboriginal people see that life that flows from the heart is a natural way of being - so sharing and giving is simply natural and expected - there is no need to feel thankful for what comes so naturally as love could do nothing else but share and give -- indeed being thankful becomes more of an energy born out of a sense of scarcity that only exists in the illusion after all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's an interesting concept, and one that I've not come across before :) I find that when I'm thankful, my heart expands and I feel so much "more" …and the world feels abundant :)

      Delete