17 December 2015

"Pristine"

Erophin: Photobucket

There is this meditation that I do, where I visualise the physical Planet on top of a giant purple lotus, from which massive Violet Flames emanate to gently engulf the entire globe. Then I visualise little dots all over the surface of Earth, representing the awakened Souls who are working individually on themselves, as well as collectively as a unified force.

This morning, I started the meditation as usual, but I didn't get very far. I had just begun to visualise the giant purple lotus under the Planet, and suddenly the whole image disappeared from my mind's eye. I was taken aback by this unexpected development but thankfully I kept my eyes closed, because in the next moment a new image formed. It was an astonishingly beautiful white crystal orb with a Flower of Life grid superimposed on top. I understood this image to be the representation of our ascended physical Earth. I got the word "Pristine". It looked fairly similar to the picture at the top, except that everything was startlingly white and crystal-like in appearance.

I will leave it at that, Namaste :)


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!!! I believe it to be true. Thank you for sharing it Grace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're most welcome, and thank you too :) Blessings

      Delete
  2. Dearest Grace,

    The last time I was visualizing violet flame and other colors surrounding and permeating the entire earth and all her beings, I had the sudden realization that the violet flame is alive.

    Those energies are made up of elemental forces as is everything else that creates our realities. Elementals need our love, respect and appreciation to carry out their duties to the highest degree possible.

    So, I started thanking the violet flame, the green flame, etc. and the iridescent, opalescent, diamond bright crystalline energies for their assistance. Suddenly, my heart swelled, tears of love and recognition came to my eyes and I felt my connection to those energies, instead of feeling like a detached observer of what I was invoking.

    Everything is alive and needs our appreciation and we have forgotten our invisible partners in this dramatic evolutionary experiment. Even the violet flames and the other colors need to be given thanks, gratitude and appreciation for the service they are carrying out for humanity - in spite of us having forgotten them for so long.

    May The Blessings Be...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Namaste ShaunieL,

      That is something that I had not thought of before, that these frequencies/energies are alive....so thank you for that awareness :)

      I always thank the frequencies/energies after calling upon them in my meditations, but from now on, you can be assured that I will "feel" them differently. This is indeed wonderful!

      Love and Blessings,
      Grace

      Delete
  3. Beautiful message, Grace! I too visualize tiny dots of light all over the globe--and as these strengthen, grow, and spread, more and more Awakened Lights appear. Finally, the brilliant, golden-white lights merge into one and our Loving Light spreads to the farthest reaches of the Universe...

    <3 <3 <3

    With Love,

    Stargazer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read your comment, then visualised it in my mind....and it was a spectacular sight indeed, so thank you for that, Stargazer :)

      Much Love, Grace

      Delete