03 December 2015

Quick Heads-Up!

 

Two days ago while in meditation, I saw a massive download of energies cascading in rings and fractal form. It gave me an impression of being very "sunny", and is very likely related to my recent personal update where I saw two separate visions of us becoming like "suns". I didn't think it was necessary to share this download vision, but I've changed my mind because of feedback that I've received from quite a few people yesterday and today. 

So be prepared for this next tranche of downloads. It's a major one.....Namaste!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up Grace! I think you are correct on this one !!! :) xoxoxo Deborah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep hearing "....to boldly go where no one has gone before..." :D
      Namaste Deborah <3

      Delete