19 December 2015

To the Adepts of the Path ~ Raz Iyahu via Lisa Rising Berry ~ 18 December 2015

Wallconvert.com
Source: Rising Frequencies

What you are about to read was not written by me, it was written by a very wise friend who has been on the spiritual path for a long time.  His words ring so clear to me as I watch individuals who claim to be far along on this path continue to behave otherwise.  By either living in the past, defending their ego’s, or just simply being very unhappy.   I won’t add anymore of my comments, because my friend makes the point more than perfectly clear.   So without further ado, please enjoy the wise words of  Raz Iyahu​

~ To the Adepts of the Path~

So many self proclaimed ‘Adepts’ of the Occult around here; then why so many unhappy, miserable, murmuring people?
Isn’t the path about freedom from the lower egoic self, not more of it?

Please read on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment