08 January 2016

ET Message: We Are Here ~ Version 3 ~ 1 January 2016


I posted the first version of this video last month, but would like to feature it again, the latest version this time.

I'm doing my bit to help spread this message as well as to encourage those who feel guided to request the creator(s) of this video to add your energy signature to the credit. I hadn't even considered doing that before, but since I unintentionally found myself contacting the creator(s) recently while assisting a dear reader with a translation effort, I decided to add my blog. Call it Synchronicity :)

So for those who haven't yet watched this, you can view the video here.

If you'd like to add your name/site, please read the description for details.

Thank you for energising this creation!!


No comments:

Post a Comment