30 January 2016

The January 2016 Move ~ Denise LeFay ~ 29 January 2016

Source: High Heart Life

Oh I have missed you fellow Forerunners/Light Tribe/Light Folk/Soul Family… <3 <3 <3
Here’s one thing I know with crystal clarity; do not ever have your Internet, landline phone and TV disconnected when Mercury is retrograde! Not in 2016 at least! :eek:

It took multiple phone calls to multiple companies because both they and I had Mercury retrograde brain, linear time, miscommunications, reality slippage’s and blatant misfires. It took over two weeks to finally get Internet, phone and TV on in my “new” old house. Just not having electronic things to access and/or demanding ones attention was strange in January in a new home. I’ve been in deliberate Cosmic Isolation Mode since we moved in here on January 12th, like I needed to spend some time in my NEW space/house/location seriously anchoring into it without any ability to distract myself with the Internet, TV or even incoming phone calls. It was two weeks of intentional Divine Isolation within my NEW 2016 house/space/location and just that was strange, timeless, expansive, potent and highly centering. It takes real effort to give birth to and to be born into an intentional NEW space at this point (2016) so the mandatory two week isolation was therapeutic for me on multiple levels as well.

My old house sold quickly in early January 2016, and the buyers needed a super-fast escrow so I was packing like crazy—by myself goddamnit and never again I tell you!—and moved out of my old house/space/location and into my NEW “new” house in record time, which I thought might cripple me at a couple points and it nearly did. I’ve realized, at another level, how much so I’m needed to anchor and create down into the NEW in very physical ways at this point. Some of you can relate I’m sure. It’s intense and different from anything we’re used to within this physical dimension, and yet it’s very important that we physically bite down hard and intentionally insert ourselves into where we want to be now within this NEW…everything.

Please read on....

No comments:

Post a Comment