04 January 2016

The Pleiadian Message ~ A Wake-Up Call for The Family of Light ~ 24 January 2012


This video, from 2012, seems to be having a revival of sorts. A few contacts reminded about me about it over the past couple of days, and although I have posted this before, perhaps it's time for me to re-post it.

I'll just copy what I wrote then below:

Since I mentioned this in the previous post I thought I might as well give it its own place.

It's a 26-minute video with the main feature being Barbara Marciniak's Bringers of the Dawn. If you haven't yet watched it, then I would fully recommend it. Even if you've read the book, I would still suggest watching it because I believe there are so many encodings and entrainments within the message itself. Barbara's excerpt comes in at the 4:15 mark. Also included are clips of Dr Michio Kaku, "V" and The Matrix.

No comments:

Post a Comment