28 February 2016

Becoming A Divine Sun in 2016 ~ Denise LeFay ~ 27 February 2016

pinterest

Source: High Heart Life

I was going to wait a bit to finish writing this article because my ears are ringing like crazy again due to current incoming Energies prior to the 2016 Vernal Equinox, and my head hurts and I go from freezing inner cold to uncomfortable inner heat. Nothing new with any of this but the other day I went numb from the top of my head down my face to the horizontal line of my upper teeth which I’ve experienced many times over the past few years. At least when you go numb like this from tremendous Higher Light Energies pouring into your Crown chakra then your physical head and further down into your spine and body, some of the pain goes away for a bit!

While I was sitting there being highly aware of my head and face having gone numb, I though of that song by that young man whose name I don’t know with the great catch phrase, ‘I can’t feel my face when I’m with you…but I love it.’  

In my case, and all the rest of the Forerunners experiencing this, I changed those lyrics to personally fit me better at this moment: I can’t feel my face when I’m with you God…and I LOVE it.  

Please read on....

No comments:

Post a Comment