08 February 2016

Masters Stepping Forward: Team Dark Disappearing ~ Denise LeFay ~ 7 February 2016

AU Methodists
Denise rounds up some key developments in her latest update, the most significant of which is that Team Dark, as she calls them, is fast losing their presence as we continue to solidify our New Reality. The other thing I wanted to also bring up is the Solar activity in recent days. Or rather, the lack of Solar activity. I check the charts daily and like Denise, I find that Solar activity has been relatively low, compared with the intensity of energies that we are receiving. There have already been many occasions when I feel the immense energies (skin, throat, head, ears) and yet the Sun is fairly quiet. Denise explains this very well in her update; I will also append the SpaceWeather.com report she refers to, at the end of this post ~ excellent information!

Source: High Heart Life

I’ve waited many years to finally be able to write this particular article, and as always, based on my personal experiences. I’ve felt these changes taking place slowly since the December 21, 2012 expiration date, with each year since then increasing rather dramatically. Then with the complete expiration date of December 19, 2015 reached recently, the entire old grid system(s) with matching old blueprints/templates running in them dropped away, expired, disappeared completely and the entire business “ascended” up to NEW, vastly higher frequency and more complex grid systems where NEW matching blueprints/templates are running in them. Talk about a shift! My gawd it was shocking in its completeness and speed!

Since January 2016, I’ve moved, been unpacking and aching from the extra work and big rush which means I’ve needed a bit more time to do nothing but exist within the NEW Grid systems and get my bearings and seriously begin consciously adjusting to it all. It was rather hard for me at first to be utterly sure about what all I was feeling because I’d been so busy with selling the old house and going through all that goes with that and then moving by myself. In many ways its felt like I’ve not been anywhere really but in tremendous transition on all levels between the old and the NEW worlds/grids/systems etc. But by mid January 2016, I could clearly feel that my move was into the NEW in more ways than one! I knew it had to be an externalization of what was happening at higher levels.

Please read on....


Extract of SpaceWeather report:

Cosmic rays, which are accelerated toward Earth by distant supernova explosions and other violent events, are an important form of space weather. They can seed clouds, trigger lightning, and penetrate commercial airplanes. Indeed, our measurements show that someone flying back and forth across the continental USA, just once, can absorb as much ionizing cosmic radiation as 2 to 5 dental X-rays. Likewise, cosmic rays can affect mountain climbers, high-altitude drones, and astronauts onboard the International Space Station.

This type of radiation is modulated by solar activity. Solar storms and CMEs tend to sweep aside cosmic rays, making it more difficult for cosmic rays to reach Earth. On the other hand, low solar activity allows an extra dose of cosmic rays to reach our planet. Indeed, the ongoing increase in cosmic ray intensity is probably due to a decline in the solar cycle. Solar Maximum has passed and we are heading toward a new Solar Minimum. Forecasters expect solar activity to drop sharply in the years ahead, and cosmic rays are poised to increase accordingly. Stay tuned for more radiation.

No comments:

Post a Comment